Monday, April 16, 2012

It's amazing what happens when you turn an image up-side-down.

So I have been working furiously on my thesis show for the past month (and more) trying to get everything finished, shooting more, having committee meetings, trying out new display types, etc. I'm kind of getting burned out. This last weekend I could not think of anything really to do, until Sunday, so I will try and shoot that stuff tonight. In the meantime, this is what I have ready. The first image was originally the opposite orientation, but in committee meeting, my professor flipped it on its head, and it worked.
I also have a few pieces in the Cache Valley Center for the arts gallery walk. I took 3 of the pieces that I had finished for my thesis, and came out with two. Just so you know, epoxy does not bond well to metal and sintra. Funny story. Anyway, enjoy.

No comments: