Monday, November 3, 2008

Family Picture Special!





For those of you who want family pictures out there I have decided to do a "Holiday Special". It will be good until the end of this year. I figure this is the time of year that is busiest for family pictures as most families are together around the holidays. 

I will be charging $200 and that includes a 16 x 20. I will retouch the large image and you will still receive the negatives (digital files) to do any other prints that you'd like.  During the photo shoot I will also do all the family breakdowns as well.

If you would like larger than a 16 x 20:
for $240 you would get a 20 x 24
for $280 you would get a 24 x 30

You do need to let me know when booking which package you would like. I do on location shoots and can do either indoor or outside pictures. If you have any other questions please contact me at
andrew_klc@hotmail.com


No comments: